Try this spectacular recipe from Dulce Dough!
Intensely dark and rich truffle brownies made with Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa!
1 1/4 cups butter
3/4 cup Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa
1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
4 eggs, separated
powdered sugar, optional
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and grease the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. Melt butter over low heat; add cocoa and 1 cup sugar and stir well.
3. Remove from heat and cool about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in flour and vanilla; add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each.
5. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with 1 tablespoon sugar until soft peaks form.
6. Gently fold egg whites into the chocolate mixture by bringing batter from bottom of bowl over egg whites until combined.
7. Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the edges are firm and center is slightly soft.
8. Cool brownies completely and then refrigerate for 4 hours.
9. Cut brownies while cold then let stand at room temperature for about 15 minutes before serving; dust with powdered sugar if desired.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Yield: 20 servings